Advance Permission to Enters (U.S. Waiver)

Get temporary permission to clear United States Customs.

We will help you prepare your file (Form I-192) and provide you with a full explanation of the procedure for the day you will submit your application at the U.S. customs.

US Entry Waiver or Record Suspension?

Sometimes, you only need the US Entry Waiver (I-192). However, depending on your expectations and your needs, the record suspension (Pardon) might be a better option. Your advisor will be able to help you figure it out when meeting you at your first free appointment.

Transcanada Pardon Services: a reliable business

We provide support services to individuals applying for a record suspension (pardon) or a US entry Waiver.

As the procedures for these applications are often complex, our extensive experience in these fields will greatly facilitate the process. Our work is carried out with complete transparency and your eligibility is assessed before you need to pay any more significant fees.

Our services are available throughout Canada at prices that are more than competitive.

Get a free appointment

  • Our team of advisors benefit from years of experience
  • Get the information about all the fees and delays for both canadien and american side.
  • Learn if you are eligible to our performance warranty.
  • We guarantee confidentiality
  • No commitment and no credit card required.